Your Dog’s Security Is Paramount And We Take Our Responsibilities To Your Cherished Family Members Very Seriously. A Few Words On Our Safety Policies And Procedures:
1. We conduct fire and safety drills on a regular basis. Every staff member has a task and knows what to do in case of an emergency. We have special leashes to facilitate the evacuation of multiple dogs at once.
2. Safety and healthcare procedures are posted throughout Happy Paws and Puptagon Dog School.
3. We’re located in an elevated area of Washington, DC where flooding is rarely an issue. If water enters our building, we will move the dogs to the second floor.
4. A veterinarian is on call 24/7 and we will always contact you in case of a health emergency.
5. When there are 10 dogs or more staying overnight, we have at least two nighttime guardians on duty to supervise their care.
6. We know how important your dogs are to you and your family. If ever you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to call us.