Introducing Playful Paws Learning Academy
For dogs 5 months of age and older
Pups, like kids, learn best when they’re having fun. That’s why we created an all-day “play school” for dogs ready to get serious about meeting new friends or learning new skills.
Here’s a sample day:
|10:00am||Drop off with supervised play until 11:00am|
|11:00 – 11:30am||Structured training (it will change day to day)|
|11:40am – 12:00pm||Lunch in a ball or puzzle toy|
|12:00 – 1:00pm||Relax and supervised socializing|
|1:00 – 1:30pm||Structured training games (it will change from day to day)|
|2:00 – 2:30pm||Training walk|
|3:00 – 4:00pm||Pick up|
- For dogs 5 months of age or older
- 4 dogs per class, separated by size
- Classes meet Tues and Thurs for 4 weeks
- Pricing is $600 ($75 per day) for new enrollment clients.
- Pricing is $320 ( $40 per day) for clients that currently have a daycare package.
- Training walks are separate from the program and can be reserved in advance.
- All participants must complete a “meet and greet” for group dog play and show proof of up-to-date Rabies, Bordetella and DHPP vaccines. Verification from your veterinarian is required.
- Space is limited so Happy Paws has a no-refund policy for this program. If your dog is unable to attend for health reasons, we are happy to reschedule you.