- All new clients must have a “ Meet and greet” prior to daycare or overnight stays.
- Your pup should be spayed or neutered by 6 months
- Clients who have been away for 2 months or more will require a re-evaluation.
Pets must be fully vaccinated for Rabies, Canine Flu, Distemper and Bordetella. Veterinarian on call 24/7.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday -Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Late pick up is available until 10:00 pm ( Fees apply).
Arrival and Departure (Overnight Stays)
Arrival: Clients must be checked in no later than 2:00 pm. You may arrival as early as 7:00 am but no later than 2:00 pm
Departure: check out time is 12:00 noon. If you stay after 12:00 it’s automatically another night charge. If you are charged for check out after 12:00 noon, you have until 10:00 pm or by 12:00 noon the following day.
Arrival and Departure (Daycare)
Arrival: Clients may drop off anytime after 7:00 am until 1:00 pm. We do ask that all daycare dogs arrive before 1:00. The reason is because most of the dogs come in early, and if your pup arrives after 1:00 pm there may not be as many energetic pups to play with.
Departure: Our daycare hours are from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm. You may pick up after 7:00 pm but it is an additional charge.
Client Registration / Client Portal
We ask that all new and current clients register on our online portal. You will need to do this to make future reservations.
Please enter your client information here:
New client: https://happypaws.gingrapp.com/front_end/new_customer
Current client: https://happypaws.gingrapp.com/front_end/new_customer
Cancellations and Deposits
- We accept overnight reservations with a 50% deposit. You must cancel 5 days prior to your arrival date to receive a full refund.
- During holiday and peak season we require a 50% deposit and you must cancel 14 days prior to your arrival date for a full refund.
- If you pick up before your reserved departure date it will not be refunded.
Daycare Package Expiration Date
We offer daycare packages at a discounted rate. All full and half-day packages expire in three months and all hourly daycare packages expire in six months.
If your dog is sick or having surgery we can put your package on hold for 30 days but we must be notified in writing.
- Please do not bring your dog if they have any of these symptoms:
- Coughing, sneezing, warts, skin rash, open wounds, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Clients who have visited a veterinarian and have proof that a dogs condition is not contagious, will be considered but we reserve the right to determine if it will present a risk to your dog or others.
- In the event that something develops while in our care we will contact you. If your dog is here for daycare, we may ask that you take them home.
- If your dog is staying overnight, we will contact you and decide together what the best course of action is.
- In the event of an emergency, we will take your dog to Friendship Hospital for Animals and contact you while we are there.
We recommend bringing the same food your dog eats at home. If you add special treats or if your pup likes the food served warm with a little of this or that….just let us know! We want your pup to feel happy and full.
If you forget your food… no problem! Our house food is Science Diet. It’s a chicken based food. We also have a large variety of treats, chicken breast and cheese.
Please let’s us know of any allergies your dog may have.
We are very experienced at giving all forms of medication. We just ask for a detailed schedule in writing. Including how many times a day, amount, and the name of the medication.
Please let us know how you give your dog the medication at home and if we need to do anything special with the last resort being to open mouth and insert pill.
No worries! We’ve done it all.